If you are interested in changing broken or fogged up glass your home, we would very much like the opportunity to earn your business. We measure, estimate, manufacture at our facility, and install your I/G units with our own professional installers. All of our employees are experienced and fully insured (documentation available upon request), and we have no commissioned high pressure sales personnel. Below are a few interesting facts you may want to know about our service and our products.
* All insulated glass units are made at our manufacturing facility.
* We stock several styles and colors of glazing beads that work on "most" reglazing applications which avoids having to use silicon to glue-in the new piece of glass.
* We can match most existing glass colors like Gray, Bronze,Obscure, and some Low-E's. (color of Low-E varies from one glass supplier to the other)
* Grids available in several different colors and patterns.
* Measured and installed by one of our own full time installers. (Never a subcontractor)
* Backed with a warranty and the availability of replacement parts or components of every product we build.